At MHealthConsious, we love content that is both informative and inspiring. We are always on the lookout for new and talented writers who can provide quality content that our readers will love. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, we would love to hear from you. We welcome contributions from both experienced professionals and aspiring writers
What We Search For
When writing for us, it is important to keep in mind that our readers are looking for valuable content that is both informative and interesting. Contributions that are successful as guest posts should be comprehensive, data-driven, informative, and instructional. Ensure that your submission maximizes your chances of being published on our site.
Here are a few guidelines that would help:
1. The content should be original and not published anywhere else on the web. Editors reserve the right to reject submissions and make minor changes to your article at their discretion.
2. Your article must be at least 1000 words long or more and provide value to our viewers.
3. The content should be well researched, informative, and interesting to read.
4. Guest posting is free (for No-follow links) and $10 per post (for 2 do-follow links). However, the excessive linkage is discouraged. It’s better to keep the number of links around 5.
5. Subheadings, bullet points, and shorter paragraphs will be used to make the article easier to read.
6. We have access to paid tools that detect Plagiarized content so don’t send the Plagiarize content.
7. Niche: Health and any other topic related to human health, medical, etc..
8. You cannot publish it anywhere else, including your own site, once it has been published on our blog.
9. Images and videos are recommended because they add to the article’s appeal to the reader. The quality of the image should be good. Please attach them as a separate file.
Make sure not to
If you are interested for write for us, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your content. Thanks!